Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Distance learning, e-learning and online education is rapidly becoming the way of the future since they free you and your child to learn from your own home or wherever you are, under your direct supervision.
Many professional educators have deep reservations about the compulsory education system that developed during the Industrial Revolution under the specific historical situation of the Western world. Such professionals have found that, with guidance, parents can teach their children better, faster and with more care than schools can. As a result "homeschooling" is rapidly developing as a "thinking parents' alternative" to compulsory schooling. Gradually, it is gaining recognition in standard academic circles so that now many colleges accept homeschoolers.
Reclaiming your child through homeschooling
- Homeschooling saves the eight hours a day of school work and allows your child to spend time with you.
- School hours are flexible so you can accommodate for family schedules and vacations.
- The program is not forced on to you by any public body or institution: We develop it in partnership with the parents of the students.
- Parents are natural teachers for their children and as they teach the children's respect for their parents continues to grow.
- Your child receives individual attention and instruction.