Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Distance learning, e-learning and online education is rapidly becoming the way of the future since they free you and your child to learn from your own home or wherever you are, under your direct supervision.
Many professional educators have deep reservations about the compulsory education system that developed during the Industrial Revolution under the specific historical situation of the Western world. Such professionals have found that, with guidance, parents can teach their children better, faster and with more care than schools can. As a result "homeschooling" is rapidly developing as a "thinking parents' alternative" to compulsory schooling. Gradually, it is gaining recognition in standard academic circles so that now many colleges accept homeschoolers.
Reclaiming your child through homeschooling
- homeschooling saves the eight hours a day of school work and allows your child to spend time with you.
- school hours are flexible so you can accommodate for family schedules and vacations.
- the program is not forced on to you by any public body or institution: We develop it in partnership with the parents of the students.
- parents are natural teachers for their children and as they teach the children's respect for their parents continues to grow.
- your child receives individual attention and instruction.
Our Role in helping you teach your child
• we will be counsellors in this teaching program.
• we will work with the students to develop a sense of responsibility as they work to
become successful individuals.
• our carefully researched two tear, bilingual program will ensure that the teaching meets
the most rigorous academic standards in both secular and Islamic subjects.
• our research will ensure that the teaching program leads to developing the finest
Islamic social and cultural values in the students.
• we will select the best from internationally renowned secular curricula throughout
• we will select authentic Islamic material developed for each level of schooling.
Why homeschool with YMOH at Targheeb Young Momins' Online Homeschool?
• it is absolutely free.
• you will be able to share your experience with other homeschoolers in the program.
• we will provide counseling in parenthood and in teaching.
• students will be able to attend beneficial talks by scholars.
• students will come out of the program with the educational competence comparable to
someone who gains his/her elementary education at a private school. They will be
able to compete with their peers in an external examination.
• our curriculum will develop Islamic beliefs and principles in the students.
• you will help build a homeschool community and support groups for those who want to
participate in this effort and more..